Monday, May 09, 2005

bLOgger's idea!

I've been blogging for almost months now, but i have'nt write any good blogs since then. Let me start today!

Im in class today. I did'nt attend my first class, I have'nt get a chance to wake up early (I've slept last night at 3am and must be in school at 8am). Im having a hard time waking up. My second class anyway is such a bored. That's why im jotting down some thoughts. We've been talking about PREGNENCY. My classmates were very attentive on such topics like this. In short they love talking about SEX!

What is SEX? Sex has no intrinsic Meaning.

Almost everyone wishes it did.

The desire to give sex meaning is an understandable, important enterprise. Honestly approached, it can be a valuable exercise; disguised as the righteous desire to simply appreciate the meaning sex has, or as the pursuit of restoring sex's "true" meaning, it is a common source of conflict for both individuals and society.

Sex only has meaning insofar as we experience it. Its meaning is emergent, not objective. We discover the meaning of sex each time we are sexual, meaning that only resides in our experience. The meaning of sex changes--is reinvented--each time we are sexual.

Eventually, I may say also that i like the topic of sex. I dont know! Maybe the curiousity inside of me. Actaully, a lot of my friends talk about this (but not all the time). A lot also of my girlfriends have an experience on it. BUt i cannot elaborate it further. I just wanna leave it hanging na lang. So much to that.

Im glad it rain yesterday. The weather here is too hot that I wish im not living here. Rainy season is just a month to go, thank god! I cant help it, I love rains!

I've talk to my friends in the net yesterday. Im glad that they were still doing fine. Esp. Molly (who has been living is Singapore fro her OJT). What a lucky girl. I've also talk to my long lost kuya Kci. Good thing that he has a work related to real estate. I'm so proud of you kuya!

I wanna have a beautiful idea that i could write down here, but there is someone whose been bugging me. As what i've said earlier, im writing down this during my class in Rizal. And everytime i look up (to think for a word to wrtie) all i see is this girl (a girlfriend in past) "girlfriend" - a girl friend if you know what i mean. As what im saying im begining to get iritate on her. Few months ago, we have this sort of miscommunication. I really dont know what went wrong. All i know is that she's not talking to me from the start of this year. Then I've also been hearing hearsays that she's not talking to me because of her "ex" (they broke up months ago, and his ex by the was a close friend of mine), and i have this thinggy. Also she's acusing me that im flirting with her guy. Eventually i did'nt got a chance to talk to her, maybe because of my pride that if i talk to her she'll be thinking that I am guilty about her accusation. From the very start of their relationship, i know that she did'nt already trust me being a friend of her guy. (her guy and I use to have and issue from the past). I did'nt also trust her na after that incident, because if she's really a friend, she will trust me and she will not think that there's something going on between me and her guy. I don't even like that guy anymore! If I could only slam to her face that because of me they would'nt be together. Because of me, SHE WOULD'NT HAVE MY FRIEND TO BE HER BOYFRIEND! I hate her! She destroy my friendship to the guy, and she also ruined my friendship to her and to my colleagues. I really miss hanging out with them! I really hate her! Forgive me god for having this angst to her but i really hate her. I dont want to say this, but a lot of my classmate hate her. But not because of me. I'm not saying this or writingthis to say anything bad against her. Not unless in this blog. Maybe because she change a lot. After the incident of my classmate and her, she change a lot, worst a lot. I pity for my friend (not her), he got hurt so bad. And good thing (i hope) his over her.
I think this is my first and last angst on her (unless she'll do something bad that will burst me again, im not the kind of person that fight back at my friends. yes! i still may say, she have been my friend that's why). I just wanna say it! I HATE YOU *** FOR BEING MY FRIEND!

I still wanna say more. About what happen to me this past (years? i think). I really miss writing my thoughts (or should i say my homegirllY - DIARY) on somethings. Maybe for my next entries, I will try my best to be more specific.

WELCOME TO MY BLOG WORLD! Image hosted by Photobucket.com

ciao

by the way! i will be seeing merian and wiw today. hehehe...we will go perya tonight! i wish! enjoy waste my money!
wiwi, I hate you! ur not texting me kc! I miss you na and im glad ur home na! C yah later!

muah ~_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home