Thursday, June 07, 2007

Lets play a game. ü

Ive been tagged by Janica


Each player of this game [?] starts with 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, choose 6 people to be tagged. List their names, of course. Don’t forget to inform them

I am actually not a weird person, but…

1. I collect notebooks that ive never really used.

2. I talk to myself and often times mistaken im crazy. (I even make stories on my imaginary talkmates)

3. I sleep in the morning and im wild awake at night. (Well cause i work GY)

4. I cant live the house without a pen on my bag.

5. I write stories but never finish it.

6. Im 23 years old but i still have a 12 years old voice.


Now its your turn. I tagged Cez, Irish, Jade, Jazee, Jeny, Tata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home