Friday, August 15, 2008

Longest

FUCK this day (friday) cause me and my other officemates walk from SHAW (starmall crossing) upto LUNA MENCIAS SAN JUAN (work place). FUCK the rain. FUCK the taxi drivers and the jeepney drivers. FUCK the traffic.

Thats the longest walk ive ever done i supposed. Ive never imagine that i will walked that long.

We are fucking LATE! Fucking 30mins late! But guess what, we were mark not LATE. GOOD! Thank u boss! ü



On the lighter side naman...


Anyway, ill be having my long weekend break. Not because im having my birthday this tuesday (aug19) but i filed a leave tomorrow (sat) so that ill have a long break before my birthday comes. I didnt even file a leave for my birthday (baliktad dba?). ü

I dont have any money for my birthday. Ill just spend it with my family and treat them. Yun lang ang plano ko ngayon birthday ko. Its not that really special. Pero id appreciate if you guys will greet me on my special day. Kahit simpleng "Happy Birthday" lang masaya na ako dun. A text, a message here or even a call will make it. ü

Kaya im expecting. Hehe. ü


Advance Happy Cake Day to me. (to Tope - my longest textmate, and to Sheila - my kambal from HS)


Happy weekend everyone! ü

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home