Saturday, July 21, 2007

I've been tagged by Jade. ü

In the 8 facts about [KT], you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then at the end you tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going.– Each blogger must post these rules first.– Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.– Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.– At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.– Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

8 Random Facts about Me

1. People dont know i write. I have tons of stories but never really finished it.

2. I love collecting Candy Magazine. Oh! Ive been seen there din pala. Haha. ü

3. I hate vegtables!

4. I love long walks.

5. I hate MOA! I hate that mall!

6. I wanted to be a doctor before. Sino bang bata ang hindi.

7. I bite my lower lip when im nervous.

8. Im always day dreaming. Even in bus and MRT. Haha.. ü


I wont tagged anyone. Tinatamad ako maglagay ng names nila e. Haha.. ü

1 Comments:

Blogger Bravems said...

OMG! y u hate mall?? ehe :(

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home