Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Im getting back.

Yes! Thank u lord. Im back again. Did u miss me? Oh yes i know u are.

Lately, this pass few months. No! Its been ages since i went back for a proper session with u. I mean, i was always away every time u call me. I wasn't able to call u back either. And i know u miss me. And i miss u too. U made me cry the last time u called me. And thank u.

* I had my prayer meeting (for the 1st time again, cause i feel like it was my 1st time) with probably a new community. Sowers. The gospel of Tito Ody was really meant for me. Answering back for god's call. This is a good start (again). Ive been out of my system lately. Not functioning well. Not able to think properly. And i miss serving and doing stuff that i most love.

I love u. And i miss u so much too. Thanks for calling me back. ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm doing so much fine, sis :D how about you? thanks a lot sissie. thanks sa prayers and convincing me that i can do it. super happy ako. i have received the best gift ever. wala pa nga din akong gifts for my friends eh.

miss na din kita sis. wanna see you na. hehe :P

~cez

4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home