Friday, February 13, 2009

25 random things about me (dahil makikiuso na ako)

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

---------------------------

1. Ive got a long name. Katherine Emerald Tolentino. And because of that im having problems with my NSO. Thats why i cant get my diploma, tor, and cant apply for passport.

2. I like writing down short stories. But never really finish it. And no one has ever read my stories.

3. I love collecting stationaries and cute notebooks. Yes up until now.

4. My right thigh is bigger(fatter) than my left thigh.

5. I am very NOISY! And youll notice me instantly once i shut my mouth.

6. I love eating noodles with eggs. Even in pancit canton.

7. I LOVE Korea!! All of it except korean foods. Weird eh!

8. I cant eat Stick-O without Choco-choco.

9. I super hate kecthup.

10. I have a weird habit of pouting my lips (just now i pouted my lips).

11. I talk to my cats. Yes! And the react sometimes. WTH!

12. I have 4 cellphones. 3 active networks. And planning to buy again a new one.

13. I drive but dont have any student permit nor drivers license. Haha.

14. Avid fan of Harry Potter-Ginny Weasley loveteam.

15. Hates Marian Rivera and Kim Chui.

16. Loves reading. Books, magazines, blogs.. But i dont read newspapers. Eh! My reason, why read if i could watch through the television. I know, its better to read rather than to watch news but it bores me.

17. I work in a Text Center not a Call Center. Say what?! BPO.. Non-voice. Chatting is our forte. Not stressful. Uhuh!

18. I call my stepbrothers " my kapatid". Thats why sometimes people ask me how come i have "kapatids" when all they know im an only child. I just hate calling them stepbrothers thats all.

19. Get this, my dad got married again. With his 1st Girlfriend. Eh! 1st love never dies i guess. Lol. (My mom is his 2nd girlfriend). My dad is super loyal.

20. I like Sara Geronimo. Fan! Lol.

21. I love day dreaming.

22. I like wearing my dads boxer shorts. Hahaha.

23. Total animals that ive pet already (since i was a kid) were 22 cats, 7 dogs, 3 rabbits, 4 white mices, 2 turtles and 2 fishes.

24. Ive never attended a prom.

25. Im hopeless romantic yet i let people know that im not. Haha.


I tagged everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home