Wednesday, February 04, 2009

For the 5th time?

You wanted another chance? I don't know. Were friends, we do hang out, we exchange quotes and normally talk through text. But when our classmates tease us not ending up together, your starting to do some moves on me again. Come on! We've been like on and off three times. But nothing really happen. When they asked us what went wrong, i really cant remember.

But honestly, you're the only one (among my ex's) who is consistent on wanting me back. Asking me like for the 5th time? That's something.

I don't know what i want. So don't ask me. Ive been single for quite sometime now. And im happy. If ill give you a chance would you be willing on dating someone who is like a happy go lucky on a relationship cause honestly, im not ready or should i say im not into serious relationship. (Now that's crap! Cmon KT, your 24!)

*What the heck am i thinking. Am i seriously giving him another chance? Damn it KT. STOP!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love is the one thing that can bring joy and pain at the same time

3:58 PM  
Blogger khitee said...

I know. Your not in love if you dont feel the pain as well.

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home